The mission of the Men’s Ministry at SSCC is to provide men with the resources to develop Godly character and help equip them to influence the world for Jesus Christ’s PURPOSE.
We aim to do the following:
- Encourage men to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Unite men by way of Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- Become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- Promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- Become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions.
- Provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
Our vision is to build a ministry of men that love Christ and each other, that will work together to support this ministry, and support our pastor’s vision.